We usually make bags from unoriented polypropylene or multilayer low density polyethylene. These bags are suitable for automatic and semi-automatic packaging machines, as well as packing by hand.
Final product presentation format for customer:
bags with client’s designs or transparent ones without print
25 000 pcs. – 1 position/design
Order manufacturing time:
CPP (non-oriented polypropylene), PE (polyethylene)
surface print, customer designs realized on packaging with Full HD Flexo in max 8 colours (CMYK + 3Pantone + 1Blue) or max 8Pantone (7Pantone + 1White), water or alcohol based.
glossy, matte, semi-matte, “rough” paper effect, etc
width of the largest bag (mm) x height (mm): 390 x 600;
width of the smallest bag (mm) x height (mm): 90 x 260
with round bottom*
with rectangular bottom with a fold*
with square bottom*
Additional info: with tear-off perforated tongue or non-perforated tongue, packed with plastic staples, usually 200-250 pcs. (depending on bag thickness) in carton boxes.
Benefits and our Warranties
- Premium packaging with high resolution print.
- Only certified raw materials from certified ISO and BRC suppliers that meet the strictest hygienic EU requirements in the food industry.
- A wide selection of packaging thickness (23-60µm).
- Submission of declarations of conformity on the basis of quality certificates and chemical tests of the packaging.
- Qualified assistance from a personal service manager.
- All of our raw materials used for making wicket bags (PE, PP) are 100% recyclable.
- We use raw materials without any allergens.
- Our expert advice on packaging:
Choosing the right material
We help you choose the right materials to effectively protect your product, ensure its durability and minimize environmental impact. We advise when thickness can be reduced without sacrificing safety, efficiency and sustainability.
Improving product packaging equipment productivity
When needed, our specialists share technical information to help raise technical qualification of your employees and to facilitate decision-making.
Attention to detail before printing
Based on their design and manufacturing knowledge, our print preparation specialists give you the opportunity to consider each element of the packaging so you can rest assured when approving the proof, knowing that all highest printing requirements will be met during the manufacturing process.